Wednesday 4 November 2009

Welcome To Screaming Mad Bitch!

This blog was created to vent and praise the celluloid genre that is Horror and all things trashy, tasteless and downright nasty. Sounds like a typical Saturday night for me, but anyhoo. Welcome.
I plan to entertain, titillate and shock your senses with my literal assaults and opinions, so that you may get a better understanding of the warped minds here at Screaming Mad Bitch. Let us know what you think of the blog. I am sure to see you little weirdos doing all kinds of stuff debauched things in the movie isles, especially in the back row. So remember, when they tell you to take out the trash, don't come asking me for a date. But then again I might do it for fifty bucks. Yours cruelly, Screaming Mad Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment